There is no shortage of news stories about the fallout that can come from harassment. Even if it takes place outside the workplace, harassment can affect an employer’s reputation and bottom line.
Contact us to conduct an objective and thorough external investigations to help you avoid these risks and to ensure you are adhering to your legal obligations associated with the Human Rights Code and the Occupational Health and Safety Act (Bill 168 and Bill 132).
What we offer:
- HR/LR professional with Workplace Investigation Certification
- 20+ years of investigative experience within both unionized and non-unionized environments
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and practices
- Respected for diplomacy
- Clear investigative process, consistent communication and customized employer report
What types of investigations we conduct:
- Workplace Harassment and Bullying
- Workplace Violence
- Sexual Harassment
- Policy Violations
- Employee Misconduct